Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hello

I am sorry I have not had any new posts lately, I have been in Texas visiting again the School Sisters of St. Francis in Panhandle, TX. I spent a week there again and turned in my application for possible acceptance, I am now waiting on a few last minute things for the application and I will know in a few weeks if my application was accepted! Please keep me in your prayers! God Bless you! I have enjoyed my time there and truely feel God is calling me to continue this path with the School Sisters.

The Superior asked me what I really enjoyed about my time at the convent and I said "I feel beautiful here" it may sound kind of strange but I really feel that this convent is where I have felt the most beautiful.

Please keep me in your prayers as I am needing to pay off College debt before entering!

1 comment:

Joyful Catholics said...

Well...I have to confess to being very selfish, Sarah. I was sitting there after we talked on the phone and was thinking about you going to Texas and I thought: "I don't want her to go there!" I was okay with the thought of Nebraska City, but Texas now sounds very far away. I have to let go of so much right now...this is a hard. But if I have to I have to let you go too. We just got connected in January and now I have to let go... this is harder than letting go of my own sons, as they were so ready and so was I and it was a different letting go, that's hard to explain here.

So I offer up this "heart pain" to God and for all the poor souls and for priests to become more holy, grow in humility and for many more seminarians to join the priesthood for the salvation of souls.

WHEW! sorry. that was a long'n.

God is leading, and "mom" must get out of the way,
susie