Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Good News

I am so sorry that I have not been blogging lately! I had to take a break as our computer at home has broken!

I wanted to share some great news!

I just received word yesterday that my application to the School Sisters of Saint Francis in Panhandle, TX. I am so exited! I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me in my discernment. God Bless!

I should be entering in the new year after I can get rid of my College Debt! Your continued prayers are greatly appreciate!

God Bless!

3 comments:

Joyful Catholics said...

I'm glad..and a little sad, but yet glad, but kind of sad, but for the most part glad, even though somewhat sad. But mostly glad... for you...sad for me. : ) : (

I know you'll be where God desires you to be, so THAT makes me glad....but just a wee bit sad.

susie

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Great News Sarah!!!!
Susie says she will miss you but knows it's God's will.
we are happy for you too!!
Good bless and thanks for the kind comment on my blog. Please pray for me that I will be inspired to write more songs to finish this album.
Keep in touch
TJ(Crossed the tiber)

Cradle Catholic said...

Thanks TJ for the comment you and PD will be in my prayers and I most certainly will keep in touch! God Bless!