Saturday, November 3, 2007

 
 
Posted by Picasa


Today I spent my Saturday with Susie (RECON) and Scott Hahn, in Lincoln, NE. We drove to Lincoln and listened to Scott Hahn speak on three topics: The Lambs Super, Love Comes First, and Letter and Spirit. These talks touched me deeply. I thank God deeply for Scott Hahn, for answering the call to enter the Catholic Church in 1986. What a wonderful day being able to listen to Scott make the Mass come alive again for everyone present and then to have Bishop Buskowitz to celebrate the Mass.

I met Scott and had him sign my copy of The Lamb's Supper, as you can see he was also gracious enough to take a picture with me! Thanks Susie :-)!

The other picture here is of two women of great faith that I have been privileged to know for much of my life. Mary and Fay. These two women are so in love with our Lord I have been personally touched by them growing up. Thank you God for these wonderful women!

Thank you to Susie who is like a second mom to me! I love you!

To my Mom and Dad, I hope you read this and know how much I love you and am grateful for you and your love and faith. Happy Anniversary! 28 years! God Love You!

I feel so blessed today, I remember Sr. Mary Michael from the School Sisters of Christ the King that said something along the lines of this: God is always giving us grace, sometimes it in just a little dripping, sometime He turns on the fire hose full throttle! I feel it full throttle tonight!

Thanks for reading! God Bless! Thank you Scott Hahn! I had a great day listening to you! God Bless your ministry!

3 comments:

Willem Bronkhorst said...

Hi Sarah, Monk here. Cannot help a little pious envy at your meeting Scott Hahn. As is the case with many others, his ministry has had a lot to do with awakening my heart and mind to the Catholic Faith.

Best regards.

Cradle Catholic said...

Monk, God Bless you! He is a very wonderful man who is very open to the Lord, very giving of his time and talent! Welcome Home!

Joyful Catholic said...

Sarah,
you're a sweet heart! Here it is, 5:12 a.m. and I just now got over to your blog and read this touching post...and your kind words. You are the best! I have been not only happy, but honored to have met you and known you now for almost a year! In January, you will be leaving Omaha, but you'll never leave my heart. I will come see you as often as possible, but I'll sure miss you, too. You've been a dear and blessing in my life. Thank you for your love, friendship and being that 'daughter I never had.'

PAX,
susie...from Omaha : )